The following is a guide to help determine the correct size and model options for your new furniture.
Please advise your dealer of the suggested measurements to ensure proper fitment before you place your order.
Sofas & Sleepers
- Height: Measure from the floor, up to any obstruction on the wall or ceiling.
- Width: Measure from the left to the right, the full width of the area the furniture will occupy.
- Depth: Measure from the wall, out to the edge of the area the furniture will occupy.
- Height of slide floor closed: Measure from the main floor, up to the top of the slide floor.
- Height of slide floor open: After the slide has been opened, does it lie flat, or is it raised on the main floor: If it is raised, measure from the main floor, up to the top of the slide floor.
- Depth of the slide floor: Measure from the wall, out to the edge of the slide floor.
- Obstructions: Measure the height, width, depth and location on any water tanks, pumps, wheel wells, electrical boxes that are in the area the furniture will occupy. These obstructions will occupy space beneath furniture and affect drawer space, etc.
- Height of pedestal: Measure from the floor, up to the top of the plate the chair mounts on. Bucket seats are measured without pedestals. You will need to add the bucket seat height to this pedestal height to determine the overall height.
- Width: Measure the distance across, from the outside of the left arm to the outside of the right arm.
Chairs & Recliners
- Depth: Measure from the front of the seat cushion to the farthest point of the back of the chair.
Please contact us if you have any questions.